I am a psychology major and a Mental Health Counseling student and I am very much aware of the power of words and the pros and cons of all types of communication. My artwork is very personal in nature and most often depicts aspects of communication; things I have said, have heard, or wished I had said. I also address the drawbacks of communication via technology and the impact that substituting face-to-face communication with emails and text messages has on relationships and intimacy. I do, however like to do fun and whimsical work as well.
I am sort of a Jack of all trades and a master of charcoal only. I am hoping that at some point, I will master the rest as well!
I took 5 art classes in college and loved them all. I wish I could make art my career but I am a little more passionate about becoming a mental health counselor so, for now, art is my hobby.
I hope you enjoy my pages and posts and I look forward to hearing from you!!
- The Figurative Art Exhibition Winning Artists Announced (your-story.org)
- Mental Health Counseling Degree (allaboutcounseling.com)
- Eastern Gray Tree Frog (chandrasherin.wordpress.com)
- Counselor Salary (celebritynetworth.com)
- Why Men From Rural Communities Avoid Seeking Mental Health Counseling (lakesidecounselor.wordpress.com)
- Choosing a Psychology Career (psychology.about.com)
- Mental Health Counseling (allaboutcounseling.com)
- Guest Bloggers/ Writers/ Authors Wanted (risablairlovitz.com)
- Freelance artist / curator (artenamah.wordpress.com)